Blog Journal #9

As a distance learner, I despised the limited connection I had between myself and my peers. I did experience distance learning through three different years. It was a combination of hybrid learning and fully distanced. I liked having asynchronous classes because I could get my work done all in one day and have nothing to do for the rest of the week. 

Open educational resources are essentially anything that fits under open intellectual rights. It allows for them to be used, edited, and shared with others. They are typically shared online, but can be in person through handouts and more. This website shows many places where teachers can find different OER.

Working on PowerPoint, I have learned to create layouts and use the Slide Master on PowerPoint. As well, I learned how to create WordArt and use that as a graphic. I liked using PowerPoint because it had more tools than Google Slides, which I usually use. I don't like how some of the features are very advanced and have minimal explanation on how to use them.


Comments