Blog Journal #8

    I personally did not collect any new skills from the Web Design assignment. Most of these skills are something similar to what I have done before. Using Google Sites has been something I have done before both for fun and for prior assignments, however, I liked having creative freedom on the assignment. This can be used in my future career by having the ability to easily design my own teacher site when I am teaching.  

    I personally have learned more about researching specific terms with Diigo. Otherwise, I think that Diigo hasn't really provided much learning experience. I don't think I could find this application useful inside of the classroom or in the workplace. There's alternatives that can do the same thing or are just a website that work the same way (like some textbooks).

    Technology can greatly help the classroom as a whole. It allows for advancements in learning that can provide further understanding and mastery of concepts with ease. Using the up-to-date software, like using VR and 3D Printers. As well, computers that are more powerful than the current standard Chromebooks are very important for education as technology becomes more powerful and demanding as well. Link

Comments