Blog Journal #6

     My initial experiences using Diigo have been conflicting. There are some useful features of the program and some that are not attractive. I like how you have the ability to highlight very easily and add annotations on any site with no flaws. I dislike how the website formatting gets broken switching to Diigo's view, how confusing the website itself is, and how non-streamlined it can be, and I dislike how the sticky notes are hidden on the sidebar by default.

    When it comes to creating a blog, I like how I can type to my own audience about education-related content. It's also nice to use a good and easy site to do it on like Blogger. There isn't very much I don't like about it, since it's all opinion based. I've learned how to write to an "audience" when typing a blog or letter, especially with information.

    A Web 2.0 website that I will use when I'm teaching is Google Classroom. This site is great because it allows me to push out content with ease. That content includes lessons, assignments, tests, extra information, and more. As well, it allows me to get questions and answer them quickly, as well as being able to give feedback quickly. As well, you can use the Google Ecosystem within the site. I would easily give this tool a 5/5.

Comments